Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ever the Optimist

Last night, Anna prepared the marinade for Tandoori-Style Chicken in Saving Dinner the Low-Carb Way, and I fired up the grill.   Luckily, dh arrived home in time to save me from myself.  We had it with buttered noodles sprinkled with my seasoning can, salad, cooked spinach, and corn.  The corn was frozen and from Kroger.  It was particularly bad.  The best frozen commercial corn is from CostMo.

Tonight, we use Tyson's Popcorn Chicken combined with broccoli and over rice to make Applebee's Orange Chicken.  You can Google all sorts of recipes for the sauce.  It would be good to not follow my example and neglect to see if you have all the ingredients.  I didn't have hoisin sauce.  I found many recipes online, however to make a substitute.  It all got eaten, so I guess it was okay.  Served with large salad.

1 comment: